As you can see from my website, I’ve done a lot of research into lowering your voice so I could determine what options were out there for me, and which ones are the best. In my search for information, I came across Rudy Hanes and his Deep Voice Mastery program. What follows is my unbiased review of his program, which I personally feel is the best out there.
What Is Deep Voice Mastery by Rudy Hanes?
Deep Voice Mastery is a relatively new voice deepening ebook/program that teaches both vocal and physical exercises that deepen your voice. It’s meant for not only high pitched voices, but also those that have squeaky/crackly voices.
Now, let me tell you that there isn’t a whole lot out there when it comes to voice deepening guides/programs, so whenever something new hits the market I’m always eager to check it out.
Although having a voice coach would be great, most of us can’t afford to pay $100 or more per session (usually a minimum of 5 sessions). Also, many of us don’t have the time to go meet with a voice coach and spend an hour at the session, and another hour to commute.
This is why programs like Deep Voice Mastery can be very valuable. They can potentially save you time and lots of money… if they work!
When I started this site back in July 2008, the only online program out there was Mike London’s 12 page ebook called “A Deeper Voice: Right Away”. It wasn’t very extensive, but people that came to my site tried it and said it worked.
Now that we’re in the year 2011, I figured that there had to be another program out there and sure enough I found “Deep Voice Mastery” authored by a man named Rudy Haynes.
I went ahead and forked out the $47 for the program, grabbed a cup of coffee and dove right in…
*NOTE!! I’d like to mention that I actually did buy the program for full price and am not one of those “other guys” that writes a review based only on the sales page of the site! I figure that if you are considering buying one of these programs, it’s only fair that you know what you are going to get.
What Does Deep Voice Mastery Look Like?
Deep Voice Mastery is a 36 page guide written by Rudy Haynes. I wondered if Rudy was a real person, so I emailed him to ask a few questions after I purchased the program and to my surprise he responded within a few hours. Pretty impressive so far.
Now more about the book & program it’s self. Here’s a quick summary of what I received:
- The book is very easy to follow and laid out nicely.
- It outlines the exercises that Rudy himself used to transform his voice.
- With the exception of a couple techniques, I can tell you that they were very similar (if not identical) to the exercises that worked for me.
- There are also two other helpful chapters in the book that outline voice deepening surgery and testosterone buccal, and who might benefit from these methods. I can tell you that there really isn’t much information available on the web about these these topics, so I’m glad Rudy did the research and included the information in the ebook.
In addition to the ebook, there are a pile of bonuses. Although not all of them may appeal to you, there are a couple in particular that are worth the $47 cost of the program alone.
*Do note that it says the bonuses are available for a limited time, but I think that is just a marketing gimmick. They will still be available next week and probably next month for that matter!
Deep Voice Mastery Bonuses
Here’s what is included when you order the Deep Voice Mastery program:, and my 2 cents about each of them:
- Voice Software
- I tried this out and was impressed. Pretty cool piece of software that allows to test and track your voice pitch. It is a great way to actually be able to visually try to improve, and track your progress.
- A couple of ebooks that didn’t interest me much, but could be useful to many of you. One is about how to gain confidence and the other is a guide to dating women. They are not going to help make your voice deeper, but could prove to be helpful!
- Member’s Area Access
- I thought this was cool. The members area has a bunch of articles, some videos, and some bonus downloads that Rudy doesn’t mention on the main website. It’s also the best place to contact Rudy.
- Unlimited Email Support
- I did verify that Rudy responds to emails which is cool. Basically he is offering his support to you for as long as you need it. Quite solid indeed…
- Unlimited Updates
- In all honesty I don’t know how many times the book will be updated, but the members area may very well be updated regularly. I cannot confirm this yet however as I only ordered the program a week ago.
What I Didn’t Like About Deep Voice Mastery
Overall I think Rudy did a nice job with the program. There are a couple of recommendations I made to him via email however.
- I recommended that he make separate ebook that demonstrate the voice deepening exercises. Right now it’s all in the main book. Being separate from the 36 page manual might make it easier to follow.
- I told him to make more video demonstrations so that the program is a little more user friendly. It’s still easy to follow, but more videos would make it even better.
Update: Rudy emailed me back and informed me that these changes will be made in the next edition of the program (not sure when it is being released).
If making your voice deeper is really important to you then for $47 this program will be a steal, and I think the majority of you will be impressed. The exercises work, Rudy appears to be a real person that offers real support, and pretty much all of the information you need is right at your finger tips.
This program beats Mike London’s “Deeper Voice: Right Away” out of the water. No comparison. It’s $20 cheaper and is way more extensive.