December 20, 2014

How To Make Your Voice Deep

If you’re reading this article, you must be unhappy with the timber of your voice, and are curious as to how to make your voice deep.  Before we get into details explaining the methods that can make your voice deeper, lets first examine the two broad groups that most men that are unhappy with their voice fall into.

Group #1

Those that require voice deepening surgery, or medication.   There are only a handful of men that fall into this category.  These are usually individuals that have either sustained damage to their vocal cords or throat, or those that have unusually low levels of the hormone testosterone.

Group #2

Those that have no vocal cord damage and normal testosterone levels, and simply need to perform training exercises for the voice box and vocal cords.  Fortunately, the vast majority of men fall into this category.

So which group do you fit in to?

If your voice is always high, you may fall into group #1.  In this case you should consult a physician and have him examine your vocal cords to ensure there is no damage.  Also have him test your testosterone levels to make sure they are not too low.

If you suffer from low testosterone levels, hormone replacement therapy may be in order.  Normally in this case you would take pills to regulate your testosterone which in turn will make your voice deep again.

If there are occasions where your voice is deep (like when you are sick for example), then you fall into group #2.

Many individuals that fit in to group #2 find that when the wake up in the morning their voice is deeper.  This is another indication that surgery is not necessary and you do have other options to make your voice deep.

If you fall into group #2 you can get a deep voice permanently by following the simple voice training techniques that Rudy Haynes outlines in his program called “Deep Voice Mastery”, which also includes voice training software.

bottom-ad

I'll show you natural methods that will help you make your voice deeper in days...
Name:
Email:

Comments

1. John says:

Hello I am a middle schooler and my voice is going through changes. It has been high and very gay sounding for about a year and a half now. People make fun of me because of it. Others in my grade have regular voices. What category do I fall in to? Is their any way I can get my voice less gay sounding?

2. Marvin says:

Im in 10th grade now; and my voice is high pitched. I HATE IT; i get made fun of for it. I don’t no why its like this. But I hate it!!
    what do i do?!?!??!

3. rob says:

im going in to 10th grade but i am angey i dont really care how i sound but pll dont make fun of me they think (im not joking) i am gay… im i in group 1 or 2?

4. Cody says:

im in the 9th grade and when i talk on my xbox and my computer i get made fun of all the time and my voice sounds very high pitched when i talk face to face i got tonsil surgery about 1 year ago and i sound like im 5 and all my friends have deep voices am i in group 1 or 2?

5. IvanTyler says:

Im in the 11th grade and im 16. My voice was very high when i was younger but it went through what i guess you would call a change. it was a change but not a drastic one. its deeper but still high for a 16 year-old. i hardly tlk in school now because i am afraid i will get made fun of and called gay. what category do i fall in?

6. Brandon says:

I am n eaighth grade and I’m am 14. My voice is high and people call me gay and say o sound like a girl! I hate it sooo much and I don’t know if these tecniques will work for me. Witch category do I fall under??

7. alexandeeeer says:

my voice started to deepen by sixth grade.

8. Jeff says:

I am 14 in a few weeks i will be 15 i have been made fun of for my voice sense sixth grade I have been called gay. I have been told i sound like a girl. I dont know why my voice hasn’t changed besides i have an idea that it might be caused from either years of ear problems which deals a lot with stuff in your throat i have been told then there is when i was born the umbilical cord was wrapped around my throat. i just need an answer because i cant take it the voice needs to change now

9. billy says:

i’am 14 and in the 8th grade and my voice sounds like a gril why hasent my voice cracked i am going thure puberty but its just my voice.Also why are guys so hidden from talking about pebuty with their guy friends?

10. Robert says:

Is it true that testosterone gels etc will increase the amount of testosterone in the body making the voice deeper?

11. Daniel says:

To all of those who aren’t 18 years or older, stop worrying. Its quite disheartening to see so many 9th graders whose voices have obviously not broken yet, worrying themselves over something so small and silly. Some boys simply don’t end up with deep voices (such as myself), but not even the majority of people do end up deep! Give your body some time, puberty doesn’t happen to everyone at the same time. If people are calling you gay simply because your voice isn’t as deep as theirs is, then it just proves that they’re immature and have yet to grow up. Your time will come, and you’ll know when your voice has broken. If it has been broken for a few years and hasn’t gone very deep (and you’re still concerned), go to your doctor and have your hormone levels tested. I’m 18 years old and have been through the worry myself, and to be honest it isn’t worth the worry. Ask the opinion of others who aren’t your competitive peers (such as your parents, school chaplain, nurse… etc) – and see what people really think. But don’t worry until you’re at least 19 or 20. :)

12. admin says:

Testosterone will work but unless you have problems with your hormone levels it’s best not to mess around with things like this. You would have to take testosterone in big doses and it will mess with the rest of your body etc.

13. scott says:

hey im 16 now and my voice cracked when i was year 9 and im now yr 11 but for many years from year 7 i was bullied and picked on and rumours were spread but for some reason i sound gay and my voice seems to be getting less deeper, people still ask me if im gay, i always reply with the same answer NO! rumours still get spread thru skewl and i just dont no how much longer i can deal with this for, its made me feel so depressed and paranoid of my voice, im quiet and never speak much, theres times where i dont shut up because im over being judged but yet i do care and im so embarrassed and i just want to be normal and sound straight instead of gay, if u have any suggestions for me can u please email me>> scott_capewell@hotmail.com thanks

14. Connor says:

I am 14 years old and my voice hasnt changed at all since i was a toddler. I am constantly made fun of for it. I know i am young to be worried about this, but it is seriously REALLY bad. When i talk on the phone, computer, or XBOX, people actually think that I am a girl and it is very embarrasing to go to school and have all the kids laugh at me when i talk. It is very deppresing and i wished there were a way out of it. I dont think these solutions are for me, but i really need some help. It’s worse than you think, trust me.

15. randy says:

i don’t know why i’m in the 7th grade and i cant get a girl cause of my voice and i’m 13 like help me please and my mom makes fun of me and when i answer the phone people think i’m my little brother

16. Helpfull guy says:

If you have an incurable high pitched voice you could always take up singing, deep voices dont sing very easily

17. dimple gurl says:

hi mi name is ashly and im in the 7th grade,and mi voice sounds like a babys voice i hate it wat should i do please help mi a.s.a.p!!!!!!

18. Logan says:

Im 14 and i have hit all other stages of puberity besides my voice and i get made fun of and laughed at when i awnser the phone they think im my sister and it is really starting to make me mad i can still get a girlfriend its just i always get bullied for having a low voice nothin works to make my voice deep

19. David says:

Hi,
    Im 14 years old turning 15 in 6 months, my voice still hasnt cracked, i get bullied all the time, im in year 8 now and i stillget bullied. When i anwer the phone people think im my older sister, it pissess me off, and i just want my voice to crack asap!.

Trackbacks

1. [...] found an article online : How to make your voice deeper Hope I helped, [...]