October 21, 2014

How To Improve Your Voice – Tips To Improve Voice Quality

Whether your voice is hoarse, crackly or simply not low enough there are a number of things you can do to improve the sound of your voice.

Here is a list of things that you can do to improve your voice. These tips will help make your voice deeper, improve it’s clarity, and it’s projection:

• Get plenty of sleep - If you do not get enough sleep, your voice will sound hoarse, will crackle, and will generally be higher than normal.  Aim for at least 7 hours of quality sleep each night to ensure your voice is at peak performance.
  • Eat a healthy diet – Yes, your diet can affect the sound of your voice.  Eat fruits and vegetables to provide your body with vitamins and antioxidants, and proteins to help keep the muscles and tissue in the voice box strong.
  • Avoid Yelling - Yelling is not good for your vocal cords.  You’ve probably experienced what yelling can do to your voice the morning after a concert or sporting event.  Prolonged yelling causes damage to your vocal cords that can become permanently damaged (have you ever heard the rock band AC/DC?).
  • Be confident - Just feeling confident while you speak will really improve the sound of your voice.  Keep your chin up and mean what you say when you speak!
  • Use your diaphragm when you speak – This is a particularly good way to make your voice sound deeper and more assertive.  When you are speaking, keep your chin up and use the muscles in your lower abdomen to project your voice.  Singers learn to use their diaphragm to really get the most out of their voice.

Well there you have it!  I hope these are helpful tips that help improve your voice.  I am confident that if you apply all of these techniques you will notice some excellent improvements in the quality of your voice.

If making your voice deeper is a top priority for you, I highly recommend you checkout Rudy Haynes program called “Deep Voice Mastery”.  It’s been getting rave reviews from readers of this website.

bottom-ad

I'll show you natural methods that will help you make your voice deeper in days...
Name:
Email:

Comments

1. Max says:

uhmm, I used to have a high pitch voice when i was in NY, but i moved to california for one year, there i didn’t have any friends so i just stayed home and played computer for the whole entire year, but when i came back to NYC my voice got deeper but it’s sounds like a woman’s deep voice. and im ashamed whenever i go to the park what shouldni do to get a manly voice, ????

2. yasir hussain says:

thanx please i want more information because i want to improve my voice quality.

3. alexandeeeer says:

one of the ways to figure out if someone is lying is to listen to see if their voice cracks or goes higher

4. they r trying to help our voice n i want to bee a singer plz pray 4 me

5. Bilal says:

Hay there i wantto ask you something before thanking you.I use to laugh at a very loudly but now i am always try to not to laugh loudly.
    I feel that I have a very strong voice but its much high in base that is why i think the people with little distance with me not clearly understand what i am saying
    Is there any thing that make me more better.
    This post helps me alot
    thanks
    DANKE

6. jeffery stone says:

this helped me a lot!
    im one of the best singers in my university.
    i can say this because i have proudly won many awards within and outside my university.
    after years of continuous singing, the quality of my voice started decreasing.
    i got worried and had to take some action for this change.
    i searched many websites, but failed to get any good results.
    that’s when i found this tremendous site.
    i really recommend all those who are viewing this site to take their advice seriously.
    i have seen and felt the difference myself.
    this article’s effect is marvelous and really shows the difference!
    thanks a lot!
    Jeffery Stone

7. arfarat says:

That programm really worx. I bought it againm just to make a point!!!

8. Paul Jr says:

What I have to do is keep my chin up to make my voice sound better, since my accident I have bowed my head down and never really understood untill reading this that is why I’m unhappy with my voice. Just keep your chin up and that will solve it for me anyways that is maybe for you too if you have the same feelings I do !!!