March 29, 2017

An Exercise To Make Your Voice Sound Deeper – It Works!

Please note: Overdoing this exercise can actually damage your vocal folds. Patience is the key to these exercises.

What kind of exercises are outlined in this video?

The exercises outlined in the video below can get you a deeper sounding voice in as little as a day. For some, it has taken as little as a few minutes. However, you have to repeat the exercises for a week or so to see some decent results. Some people have managed to lower their voice by an entire octave using these same exercises.

It really does work. Here are some comments that have been posted on the YouTube video above:

ragu186:omgggg
it workssssssss”

collegestudent4peace: “Thank you so much for this. It actually WORKS! See, I’m a female to male transsexual, but even with testosterone, my voice is still slightly feminine sounding. I still get “maam” on the phone and it’s so frustrating, but this is actually getting me called “sir” more often. Thanks! :)

serialrapier: “I’ve only done this once a day for a week and have already achieved noticeable improvements. This technique works quite well.”

pigsquealler666: “i sing for a black metal band, and i used this techniuqe and it works amazingly, just have patients. and follow the instructions…DRINK A LOT OF WATER!!!!!”

tigerslionclub: “Wow! I just tried it, and even after just one I can hear a difference in my voice! This works great! I’m going to keep it up! Thank you!”

faustia44: “Dude,You Rock!!! I almost died a few years ago…(Red Bull) and I was on a breathing tube for awhile that scratched my throat. I had a voice like Barry White and now its more like Snow white(LOL) I tried this Idea for only a few minutes and I still can’t believe it!!! Thanks”

neongloss: “Tried it once so far, and there’s already a difference. Niiice.”

jonstewart22: “it works! do try it !”

paranrml44: “this really helped me out. thank you!”

PLEASE REMEMBER: Although these exercises can give you results that will seem to last for a while (few days, and sometimes even weeks), these exercises will not give you permanent results.

If you’re after permanent results, you’ll want to read Rudy Haynes “Deep Voice Mastery” ebook and voice deepening program.

So, what do you think? :)

If you’ve tried the exercises outlined in the video above, please do let us know of your experiences, good or bad! We’d love to hear them. You can leave a comment by clicking the link below.

bottom-ad

I'll show you natural methods that will help you make your voice deeper in days...
Name:
Email:

Comments

1. Robert says:

sdf

2. Brianna says:

OMG it does work!!! My voice sounds a whole lot different lol. I am so glad i found this website! It is so awsome (:

3. Ben Clarke says:

Unbelievable, bugger buying that guys books for 50 quid, them exercises work straight away, who ever made that up is a genius and will help many people, well done!!

4. Ben Clarke says:

i know this is my second comment in ten minutes but i had a lack of confidence,, my voice wasnt weak but just bland and making it deaper so fast is incredible, i really want to keep doing it but il take your advice and be patient and do it once or twice a day, is that ok? thanks alot!!

5. paul keena says:

These exercises are very helpful. I have applied them in the past with remarkable success. Even though I can hit a low low “C” (two octaves below middle “C”)my timber and resonance are strongly suggestive of a bass-baritone voice. My goal is to sing with a basso profundo resonance and market myself as such for the part in a quartet. Are there any additional exercises that I can do to reach this goal? Thanks.

6. mathew says:

you could try sustained burping techniques to get that basso profundo sound!! haha

7. Pipe says:

I’m gonna try this out but Im concerned about damaging my vocal folds. How many times a day is a little bit too much??

Thanks

8. yeah yeah says:

Something else you can do that gives instant gratification is count to 100. When you do, draw out the vowels (Wwoooonnn) and at the end of each number (the nnnn part in one) make your voice a little bit lower. For each set of 10 start at the same pitch, and when you lower your voice keep the same ending pitch too. When you get to the next set of 10 (starting at 10, for example), use your low pitch from the last set as the starting pitch of the present set. Start at one with your current pitch, don’t force it lower at the beginning.

9. qwerty says:

So are these really NOT permanent? cuz… i was hoping for something more permanent.

10. Dag-Are says:

You should have given an example on how to do this exercise in the end of your video. Will try my best though.

11. Adorkable says:

I am just wondering, do you say “bing bong, king kong, ding dong” continuously 3 times slowly and hold the “ng” at teh end of ech word like “kongggg, donnnnggg, bonnngg” or hold “ng” at teh end of all the words?

12. kieran says:

how many times a day should i do this? once? ten?

13. Robert says:

I have been attempting to do voice over work for quite some time, thanks to this technique i feel i finaly may be able to..
    Thanks

14. Baylor says:

Omg it works, but then cough. It sounds the same. Then do it again and its permenant! Thank God i found this website!

15. Drew says:

ummm… im only 13, will this wreck my vocal chords

16. John says:

I feel like a retard doing this but it does work. Best results of anything i’ve seen on the web. Thanks!

17. Mysterioso says:

To me my voice sounds ok but every time I hear a recording of my voice it sounds a bit high pitched. So I’m not looking for some deep voice like some hollywood action hero but just to deepen it up a little.
    I tried it only once but I see some logic in this with stretching the vocal cords to get deeper voice. Thanks!!!

18. Tara says:

I was thinking of trying this to improve my range of character voices for fandubbing! Will I be able to go back to my normal voice when I do this or does it stay? I want to be able to still do my female voices for characters as well as talk normally at the end of the day! Also will this damage my vocal cords if I’m only 16. I still want to be able to sing and voice act for a long time so I don’t want to damage my voice!

19. Henry says:

I’m going to cry. I’ve been trying for years to get my voice to lower. Without invasive surgery. I’m a singer. I’m a Tenor. I’m proud of being a tenor, but I want my speaking voice to change. This works perfectly. Thank you. Thank you so much.

20. Faisal says:

OMG THIS FUCKIN WORKZ

21. Johnyy says:

So i’m almost 14 and my voice broke like 3 months ago…
    Its not that low i can reach the G below C below middle C if that makes sense (:. But i’m not sure if i should just wait a few years to try this just in case it hasn’t reached its lowest yet.

22. admin says:

Your voice will get deeper as you get older, some have said that your voice pitch does not reach it’s lowest until you reach 30 years or so..

23. nii says:

omg amazing

24. Robert says:

Idk about this. I tried it, and thought my voice got deeper but I’m thinking what if this was all psychological? I mean we want our voices to be deeper so we think they are. I should have recorded a b4 and after.

25. Dave says:

I feel like I’m doing it wrong? Everyone keeps saying they are hearing results but I don’t know how I should hear them? Ugh I’m gonna be stuck with my high voice forever. :(

26. hmm says:

I’m wondering if this is psychological as well. And also I have the same question as the other person, do you hold each “ng” from each word like “kinnnnggggg-konnnnggggg” or is it “king-konnnngggg”. I really want my voice to be deeper. I think I sound fine but then I hear my voice on a video or over the phone and I hate it, it sounds too high pitch for a guy in my opinion. I hope this exercise isn’t only psychological and that it actually is making my voice deeper, permanent or not.

27. ThanksToThisSite says:

it works!!! thanks

28. Jima says:

hey this is aight it damn work i use to sound like a girl but now thx guys

29. matt says:

wow it worked!

30. andrew says:

wow i did part 1 just to see if i could get quick results so i did it and started talkin to my mom and she was like “your voice seems deeper” i was like wow it really works haha thanks alot for this

31. Rick martin says:

I have learned that by controling your larynx to stay in the position to where your voice deepens and by holding it there for as long as you can and as much as u can also talking during this exersize and overtime the larynx will keep its lowered position.

32. Zachary says:

im 14 will this damage my singing voice if done daily?

33. Erik says:

Omg, it works after like 9 times Lol.:>

34. admin says:

As long as you are not straining your voice too much you will be fine. If you voice becomes sore then you are probably over doing it.

35. Raghav says:

I have not tried this yet but I will.. Will this make my voice naturally deeper, like my natural voice?

36. NoName says:

Hmmm i am confused…did i need to say this words 3 time
    1 time: normal
    2 time: little deeper
    3 time: deeper as i want to my voice be?

or i need to say words 3 times 3? :s

i try 2 times this and no effects, maybe i didint understand good what i need to do. can someone help me?

37. Tristan says:

Hi, this exercise does make my voice deeper but just temporarily. Do you know how I can make it permanent? I have been doing it for a little over 2 weeks now and it seems pretty hopeless to me that I’m never ever gonna get a deep and booming voice =(

38. Bambino says:

wow, I’m a bit skeptical at first but then I tried it.. and then I realized I sound different.. I’ve even recorded my own voice and they do sound deeper.. I’m still really amazed that this exercise works, I guess I’m going to buy the ebook someday..

39. Avinga says:

Who ever made this this is superb i had great troubles not confident to answer my phone everyone called oh yes mam my voice was like a girl i tried it once and now its superb amazing just one time and my voice is kinda ok nw better than before shud try for a week

40. DANIEL says:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL::::::::::

41. Johnny says:

Thx a lot!!!

42. warren says:

thankyou so muchh x
    instant results only concern is, is this permanent??

43. calvin says:

if this is not permanent, u can always do this everyday for the rest of your life, it only takes like a minute or 2 to get your voice deeper, so it is betteer than permanent, because you can decide if u want to have a deep voice tomorrow or not LOL

44. JessicaV says:

One question:

If I lower my voice, do I keep can hit the high notes I can right now?

(idk which is the highest I can hit, but is closer to the flute sound in the Queen Of Night Aria , and sometimes I can hit that one)

Plz answer me :)

45. Queezle says:

As an actor, most of the warm up routines are more for projecting the voice, and speaking clearly and slowly, instead of deepening the timbre.

This had instant effects, very simple and quick warm up, and quite probably helps people with nerves too.

Thanks much, subscribed. :)

46. Pastor Davis says:

o! m! G!!!!!!!!!This work to fast!!!!! O M G

47. ron says:

this is cool

48. Anan says:

Wow

49. Pon says:

Maek me sound so tuff

50. Damian says:

I’m 16 and although I have it puberty my voice had hardly changed. It got a little lower but it sounds more like a robot than an actual voice, I’m hoping that this will help me geta lower pitch and less of a squeaky monotone that I have now, which me luck’

Trackbacks

1. [...] Deepen your voice July 17, 2008, 6:32 pm Filed under: Transition Info http://deeper-voice.com/an-exercise-to-make-your-voice-sound-deeper No Comments so far Leave a comment RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI [...]

2. [...] Voice Deepening Exercises [...]